Dec 1, 2009

Brined Roast Chicken

For Thanksgiving, I tried to grill the roast chiken.
(Whole turkey was too big for us..)
This was the first time to cook the whole chiken for me!
In Japan, I didn't have such a large oven like I'm using.

This was the chiken. I felt relaxed after I found out its internal was taken away!
I put it in the salty water overnight.

This is stuffing.

My husband did that...I was interested in this work, but he couldn't stop sticking to this work!


Our mouth were watering...



Done!
I've thought it's difficult, but it's not.
It took time, but our oven did most of cook.
It was jucy and tasty! I ate whole chiken dish for the first time, and hadn't known how it's tasty. :)
Maybe brining was good for taste and texture this time.
...Hope you have had a nice Thanksgiving.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm so impressed! I have never stuffed a chicken (or turkey) before. I'm so glad it turned out well.

    Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Charissa
    Thank you! Stuffing was tasty, too. If you like, you can try that. It was easy... Just mix and stuff!

    ReplyDelete